Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 6, 2011

Golden Skans

This song suddenly popped up on my iTunes today while I was shuffling. it's been 5 years already but I still have the same raving, euphoric feeling when this song turned up so I thought I'd share it with you guys today.

THE KLAXONS is an indie band from the UK. "Golden Skans" is their most successful single to date (and their best too, IMO). This song is about the feeling when they're on stage. When they get hit by the light, that is the moment they forget all about everything (future plans, house of records, relics & desciple..) they just live for the moment, bring all their young to the stage.

The musicvideo of this song is also very special, one of the best of all time, I think. It was beautiful, inpsiring & homoerotic (well, certainly, cuz they're gay ).

"Golden Skans", without a doubt, is one of the finest Britain's indie exports.



DOWNLOAD

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét